The Associate Director will assist in the overall professional development of a highly competitive sales and recruiting team including recruiters/sales associates. Associate will is responsible for motivating his/her team while influencing production and growth by means of executing detailed recruiting & sales plans to support the company's growth and revenue projections. The Associate Director will also offer senior level expertise for less experienced Jackson & Coker associates in the recruiting and staffing industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Effectively balance the workload between meeting personal sales targets while holding teams accountable for individual and team results.
• Lead by Example by focusing on new client acquisition and effectively demonstrating how KPI's are instrumental in building new revenue.
• Support and collaborate with the VP of Training by reinforcing sales training compliance and staff development
• Work closely with Directors and DVP's to inspect what is expected through recurring interaction with associates, with consistent performance management and fair accountability across all associates.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with direct reports to; assess progress and results, guide future performance, and partner to overcome obstacles
• Responsible for overall mentoring and coaching of Search Consultants, Recruiting and Client Consultants
• Motivate the team towards daily and weekly activity goals
• Maintains customer relationships and satisfaction by demonstrating and delivering excellent customer service.
• Actively participate in team meetings, discuss pipeline and marketing strategies, and help associates find solutions to overcome obstacles and challenges.
• Ensuring approved business contracts are executed and assist with any necessary negotiations.
• Propagate the core values of the company
• Roll out contests and motivational programs to increase sales enthusiasm and overall performance.
• Oversee operational efficiencies; deliver reports and measurements to ensure consistent performance across the organization.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.