ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Assumes responsibility for the planning, development, and implementation of placing a provider in his/her assignment.
- Develops and implements the Company’s Customer Care strategies, working with all specialty teams in the company.
- Communicates with accounts via phone calls and e-mails regarding relevant concerns and necessary documentation.
- Process verifications as assigned by team lead.
- Credential according to client's business model.
- Works closely with in-house recruiter, client, facility, group and provider in order to make the privileging process run smoothly.
- Assists the facility or group with any outstanding items in order to complete the privileging process.
- Responsible for making sure the client has required documentation to meet their credentials standards based on their business model prior to the provider starting his/her assignment.
- Maintaining a high level and amount of communication with all parties to ensure the success of the process.
- Work in a fast paced, high demand environment and maintain the utmost professional demeanor and customer focus.
- Responsible for making sure the client has required documentation to meet their credentials standards base.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with area staff and with management.
- Works to foster a cooperative team environment.
- Assists other team members as needed.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Completes assigned documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Generates credible and timely reports to team and management as needed.